As a Thought Leader other people value what you have to say. They recognize you as a Subject Matter Expert and follow your stated opinions whether they are original or something you explain and interpret.
The Thought Leader Curates is a process important for both you and your listeners/readers since they are too busy to research and follow subjects and trends on their own. And since they respect you as the Subject Matter Expert they will appreciate your feeding them both the information you locate and the opinions you express.
Here are some valuable resources to support your Thought Leader Curates process:
- Scoop.it – You are the content you publish. Discover, curate and publish great content to develop their visibility online, demonstrate thought leadership, generate leads or educate their audience.
- SocialOOmph – tool that searches Twitter for subject matter tweets
- Flip Board – your personally configured magazine
- Google Alerts – monitor the web for interesting new content
- Klout – Connect with the most passionate content creators online
- Pocket – Application for managing a reading list of articles from the www. When you find something you want to view and read later, put it in Pocket.
- Zite – Intelligent magazine, unique to you, that helps you discover interesting things to read